POWER SHARE WX550L.9 20-Volt Axis Cordless Reciprocating and Jig Saw TOOL ONLY
From the manufacturer
Turn this saw from a reciprocating saw into a jigsaw and back again with just the push of a button and a pivot of the head.
The slightly circular motion of the blade is a more efficient way to cut than the strictly back and forth motion of traditional saws.
Tool-Free Blade Change
It’s easy and safe to change out blades. And this saw is compatible with both jig and reciprocating saw blades from most major brands.
Cuts Through Almost Anything
Wood, metal, ceramic, tile, plastic, PVC pipe, fiberglass, aluminum, copper, thin steel, even roots and tree branches.
Keep your project and your workspace clean, so you can see what you’re cutting and enjoy better air quality while you work.
Reciprocating saws are for cutting out complex shapes with lots of twists and turns. So we made this saw lightweight, compact, and cordless. That comes in handy in reciprocating saw mode, too, as you can get into tighter spaces to take down drywall, pipes, and the like.
Flips Into Action
Just push the big red button to unlock the head and flip it up or down, and it locks into place. With 2 fully-featured saws in 1 you save the expense of buying a separate saw and gain the convenience of having one less tool to take to the worksite.
Does this come with a battery & charger?
Yes, this model includes one 20V Max 1.5 Ah Power Share battery and one 5-hour charger.
How heavy is the Axis Cordless Reciprocating & Jig Saw?
It’s only 4.2 lbs. That’s light enough for one-handed operation, so you can hold your project with one hand and operate the saw with the other.
How hard is it to change blades on the Axis?
Not very. Just push and hold down the switch on the cutting head, change out the blade, and release the switch. Most saws use an Allen/hex key to change out blades, but our system doesn’t require any extra tools.
How difficult is it to change between the reciprocating saw mode and jig saw mode?
It’s as easy and pushing that big red button and flipping the head up or down. What separates Worx tools is how much engineering has gone into making them easy to use. For safety, we recommend you slide off the battery when switching modes.
What kind of blades does this Worx Axis Cordless Reciprocating & Jig Saw use? Where can I get more?
You can use any standard reciprocating saw blade or any standard jigsaw blade from most brands at most local hardware stores. And take full advantage of the Axis by picking the best blade for the project you’re working on.
- [2 SAWS IN 1] Pivoting, push-button head turns your jigsaw into a reciprocating saw and back again in just seconds
- [ORBITAL CUTTING] The slight circular motion is more efficient for most materials than the traditional back and forth stroke. Get the job done quicker, with less strain on your hands
- [SHARE BATTERIES, SAVE MONEY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT] At only 4.2 lbs. you can maneuver easily, make intricate cuts, and work longer with less fatigue
- [DUST BLOWER] The integrated blower keeps dust and debris away from the surface of your cut, giving you better visibility of the cut and a more pleasant working environment
- [USE ANYBODY’S BLADES] Though Worx blades are pretty great, you can go down to the hardware store and pick up any standard reciprocating saw and t-shank saw blades to use in this tool
- [CUTS SO MANY MATERIALS] Wood, metal, ceramic, tile, plastic, tree limbs, PVC pipe, fiberglass, aluminum, copper, thin steel, even roots
- THis is designed to work for US voltage standard ( 110V AC / 60 Hz )